lundi 18 février 2013

Very good question baby... I wonder... Is someone there?... Hum... I love Lee Remick, her eyes, her lips, her teeth... I don't remember very well this Blake Edward's film, experiment in terror... but Lee, I remember... Her line... Hum... Her voice... Hum... Is someone there?... What a fine question... I don't know, really don't know... I dreamed a lot, last night... My last dream I was in a hotel and reserved a room for 8:30 AM... The old lady at the reception looked at me strangely... It is time to quit, not to come... But for me it was time to love... Her train was arriving... She who?... Nobody, a mix... She never arrived, in my dream, was only about to come, I knew that but I was happy, alive, there... I was there, so much... And before I was in another place, maybe another me... So... is someone there?... Less or more, I guess... And you, are you there?... Less or more... I was waiting for a girl and I asked for a room for 8:30 AM... and the old lady looked at me strangely... It is time to quit, not to come... She said a lot of things but I didn't understand everything 'cause my english is so poor... Just this : It's time to quit, not to come... I noticed the sexual insinuation and I smiled... And now, in the real world, I remember and wonder... Is someone there?... I don't know... Less or more... I was in so many places, just this night, was so many me... The girl never came, of course, and I never went up in the hotel room, and I never came... I stayed at the reception and just the old lady was there with me and, at a moment, in my happiness, I said to myself : I grew old...

1 commentaire:

Lectrice a dit…

Lovely awkward English language (just kidding :))

Enregistrer un commentaire