mercredi 20 février 2013

He is always here with me. Inside me. I can hear him. He was a child. With half a white beard. The same eyes. He was already old. Or he stayed the same child. The Terminator was a child. Without age. He drawned himself mysteriously in East River in 1970, he was 34 years old. November, water was so cold and they never found his saxophone. He was a very strange fellow. He said that Coltrane was the Father, Pharoah Sanders the Son and himself the Holly Spirit. (No less, no more...) Holly Spirit drawned in East River, what a sad story... Water was so cold... I remember the first time I heared Albert Ayler, in the night, at St Jean, to the radio, it was Summertime... It changed my life... Chaos and Cosmos are the same... Chaosmos, if you want, or cosmhaos if you prefer... I don't find the words to describe this... Words... words... words... would say William Shakespeare... Or : Like as the wawes towards the pebbled shore, so do our minutes hasten to their end... Yes, Bill, you are true, you are always true... I would'nt say better... You are the greatest, even greater than Mohammed Ali... and of course than me, when I write in english, because in french, my little fellow, in my land, hum... (Come on Bill... Make my day...) So, Albert Ayler didn't graw old, just became taller, and his saxophone too, and he never died because Holly Spirit can't die... I suppose... So What?... So nothing... I was just trying to write three little words in this curious barbarian dialect... Time on my hands... You see?... It's always the same song... You in my arms... Et caetera...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire